Monday, April 21, 2008

hais, its been 3 weeks since i last work!
sunday is really boring without my sisters companion.
when can we start work again? i don't wanna stay at home anymore!
also, our family outing was cancelled because jill, joan and xiangbin was not able to make it.
so we had to postpone it to who know's when.
nevermind, its tuesday again tml!
which means it's meet my baobei joanie day! haha
meeting her at bukit panjang for lunch.
oh yah! having my second tuition lesson tml too.
so boring! don't feel like going at all. i don't really like the environment there.
like not really of any help to me.
prefer private tutor more la. but why are they so expensive nowadays?
irritataing man!
however, since im paying for these tuition lessons, i'll still make the best out of it.
looking for part time jobs now! anybody got any jobs on hand wanna intro me?
heesXD! or help me look around can? thanks alot!
i went to ask the florist in lot1 if they wanna hire part-timers already.
she said she will get back to me soon.
hopefully i can get that job!
i really wanna work in a flower shop! so xingfu~
everyday can face those pretty flowers.
the thought of it already makes me feel so happy!


my flower shop!

ooo~pretty flower shop

No comments: