Tuesday, May 20, 2008

have been quite busy and lazy recently.
so have not been blogging lately.
so here's a short post to liven the blog.

saturday i went to work at the flower shop.
but you people won't see me there anymore.
cos i quit already!
quite sad cos i won't be having any contacts with those pretty flowers anymore.
and i actually learnt alot of new things there too!
but it clashes with my other job so no choice ):

i forgot what i did on saturday already.
so on to the exciting sunday!!
i really enjoyed myself alot during the after work party!
actually even before that.
it's fun to go shopping at giant with my sisters and xb.
with my crazy sisters around, nothing seems to be boring!
dinner was great, wii-ing is fun, drinking breezer was hot and hanging ard with them are the BEST!! 爱死她们啦~!
let's have more party like this man!
how about this friday?

fantastic 4


my heart


my creation~


bowling wiiii


stupid joan


breezer sisters

No comments: