Thursday, May 29, 2008

time to update again!
today i met rachel for lunch at ajisen.
i ate non-katsu ramen and zhen ate her favourite tom yam ramen.
mine is only $5.50 and her's cost $11
and now, the funny part was, she was saying she don't mind paying more for something she like, something nicer. but end up! the tom yam ramen was too spicy for her.
she can't take it! so she didn't even eat half a bowl la!
so dumb! i was laughing at her the whole time.
thinking back at her dumb face when she told me "哇, 太辣了啦! 我受不了了~"
really is LOL man!

anyway, after that, we went to help out at ah tay's shop.
hmmm, it's kinda boring there.
but at least got pay! haha!
today don't know why not much sales, or should i say no sales at all!
haha! whole say only sold 12cards can? so funny!
oh yah! that old zoo man said he wanna go kbox with us one day, then of cause,
HE TREAT!! yay! haha. thanks thanks act cute de!
and today yuxuan really very naughty!
sometimes really cannot stand him arhs, especially when you wanna work.
hmmm.

just now my trainer smsed me again.
asking me whether i still want the job at yewtee.
i kinda hesitate already.
cause i don't know whether i can cope with the job scope.
and also, the supervisor very fierce!!
that day when he evaluate me, i super stress and nervous.
end up i can't control anymore.
so i just break down in front of him.
end up he brought me out and chatted with me.
but my tears just can't stop.
he keep laughing at me can! then say what like tap like that cannot stop de.
but after that on the bus journey home, i've been thinking alot.
many thanks to my best buddy, XIAOYUAN for comforting me and encouraging me!
i'm looking forward to your treat oh~!
post here big big le, you cannot cheat me hor!
WAHAHAHAHA

ah tay's new shop

zhen and me

wth

black and red

starr!

No comments: