Thursday, June 5, 2008

04/06/08
went to town alone to collect some stuffs from a spree-er.
sad-ed nobody is free to accompany me there.
and because of that, i got lost at town!!!
you people must be laughing at me now.
like why would anybody get lost there?
cos i took 190 and alighted at far east, so i asked that person if she could meet me there.
but she asked me to go over to taka instead.
thinking, taka shouldn't be far, so i agreed.
so i walked to tangs and went down the underpass cos i rmb taka is a reddish brown colour building and i saw one opposite far east!
after i reached there, needless to say, it's NOT
so i tried to figure the way, but there just don't seem to be a sign showing where is it?
by then, i'm getting abit worried already.
so i called irvin, and he guided me there.
so funny la! he was like where are you? what can you see now, go back to the underpass, it's near orchard mrt station, can you see this now? and finally, i found taka!
in the end, it was actually very near me, hais, so dumb.
anyway, thanks alot irvin!
we'll use 3G next time so that you can see(:
LOL!

alright, tml i can finally see my old classmates!
i really can't wait for tml's BBQ class gathering(:
oh yah! it's really very coincidental man!
all 3 classes having gathering on the same day.
somemore i think all also having bbq la!
so cute~

No comments: