Sunday, August 10, 2008

alright, it's time for an update again!
hmmm, what happened this few days?
1- ahgong's birthday! 生日快乐!
2- pay day! yahoo :pP
3- national day! LOL
4- no more batman movies. booo ):

i think that's about all ba.
actually nothing much to update.
but side track abit.
darling zhen and i might be starting an online shop soon.
and we'll be sooo busy la!
but everything seems so exciting except for one part.
the money that we need to fork out.
it's a big risk man and not a small amount.

and YES YES YES jill dear.
i miss nail art alot!
i wanna go and do french manicure.
and cute hair too! feel like trying dye hair as well.
omg, then i guess my pay will fly away just like that man!
i can't wait till my next pay already(:(:(:
jiayou X3!
i will strive till the end of august and redeem back my freedom!
Q. U. I. T
tigerHAN, hamburgerQuek, i don't wanna see you again!
stupid hamburger!
always scold me for not hitting my call stats.
get off my back will ya!
stop targetting me and my 爱爱

No comments: