Sunday, September 28, 2008

alright, here goes!
in case you all don't know, i've been working at the taka fair for 10 freaking days!
from 18/09 to 28/09
so i shall not go day by day ba.
that'll be very boring, but i'm really happy working there.
my partners are fun and entertaining, my collegues there are also those crazy crazy types.
so it's like very easy to click with them(:
ps: there's this super cute guy wearing braces working at the fair too!
WAHAHAHAHAHA~
and and and i really wanna say THANKS to those that have came down to visit me when i'm working there! i love you guys!

okays, honour roll haha!

day one: jill and shiyang
day two: weishen and wee chong
day three: rachel and dom
day four: my collegue, qiuchan
day five: joanie and jill
day six: xiao yuan
day seven: my collegue, xiaoting
day eight: jill again, heesXD!
day nine: qiuchan again!
day ten: denise aiai, my previous collegue from starhub(:

here are some photos taken at the fair:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mr Smiley! i bought this for my lil' sister, cute right?

Photobucket

okays, and finally us!
they are so sweet la, they actually came for dinner with me and went shopping after that while waiting for me to end work.
and they came back with this cute surprise! geek specs to pei he me(:
love you sisters!
oh yah, and we went for coffee bean after work.
it's nice sitting down there and chit chat a little with them.
with that night breeze, that's life man! haha
when will this happen again?

No comments: