Friday, April 25, 2008

sorry for not updating for 3days!
went to singapore poly ytd for a job interview
oh yah, must thank weishen for accompanying me there(:
also, for waiting for me for almost 2hours, until my interview end.
thanks alot la, SISTER TANG~ haha!
initially, i was very thrilled to find a job in sp. because this way i can go and find my darling anytime i want, but the job just don't suit me.
i don't like to be a waitress!
haha somemore the pay not very good, uniform ugly, the people there are all weird weird de.
i don't like! so tml going to return the uniform.
hais, still feel abit guilty.
cos the person in charge very nice to me.
sian~
anyway, tml finally going to meet my sisters after like 3 weeks!
i really look forward to tml's meeting.
hope that it will solve everything between us.
we are going to have a great time tml for sure! (at least i hope so)
going for singtel's interview
hope we can start work soon, together.
today is so boring!
whole day stay at home doing nothing.
ate maggie mee twice in a row for dinner le!
sian lo, wanted to ask my sisters out for dinner de, but joan and felicia not free.
so have to postpone it to another day lo.
wasted a day just like that!
oh yah! i saw zhengxuan ytd also! haha. formal wear lehs.
still think he look abit like those hei she hui lao da in that outfit! haha!
lao da! *salute*

No comments: