Sunday, April 27, 2008

today i went to tampines for my cinenow job interview.
humpfh! waste my $22!
sian, end up i went there for like only 5-10mins?
some more that stupid person only said he will get back to me.
which means its not confirm that i'll get that job.
really is a waste of time and money!!!
the bus journey back was super long and boring can?
lucky i brought my psp out.
if not i cant imagine how am i going to suffer thoughout the whole journey.
alot of ah nei sia!
some more still got one ah nei lady sitting beside me singing ah nei songs la!
wahh~ really cannot stand it.
next time i will definately not go so far alone anymore.
argh~!

met zhen and jay at lot1 to take away dinner.
can you imagine that?
we actually took 1hour plus just to decide and buy our dinner!
haha!
that jay is really funny la! very cartoon, like donald duck!
end up, the food that we bought home sucks!
i don't like the duck noodles at all,
not nice dE!
i want my za jiang mian!

will update with the other photos of our sisters outing when i get my hands on them.
currently i only have the neoprints(:


Photobucket

in a hot air balloon


its cold in here



pinky pinko

No comments: