Saturday, November 21, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERIE (:
today i'm seriously damn damn HAPPY!!
this year's birthday had been an awesome one!
i'm really touched, really really touched.

i really didn't expect so much
and because of that, it made things even better when it happens!
i love you all!
i believe i don't need to list out the details
let the pictures do the narrating, it should be very clear and detailed(:

but before that i would like to give me thank youS speech first,
alright, alphabetical order then(:

derrick: chan jianhao! seriously i didn't expect you to do so much for me, i feel so important to you for once hahahaha! i've always thought that you were the kind that doesn't care about anything other then your games, but this time you actually did so much for me!
i'm really super super gan dong la, from the planning part to the practising part to the final surprise, everything touched my little heart. you know what? when i heard that you actually practise how to cook before hand so as to ensure it's nice, that action is like so so so sweet can! awww, derrick feel like giving you a big hug! love you to the max!

joan : baobei!! i'm really super sad that you weren't here ): i thought it was fake that you have to go malaysia and that you'll be my surprise! who knows it's actually real, how i wish you could be with us, it would be extra fun with you around! i miss you so much ): you promise you're gonna make it up to me oh! i'll be waiting for you to come back! and and and that designer's clothing is really damn "pretty" de la! thanks alot arh! but i heard from jill all your effort behind the scene, i knew you love me although we don't often meet up, sisters aren't sisters for nothing(: I LOVE YOU! HURRY COME BACK(:

jill: DEARIE!! my boyfie too! thanks for planning and putting in so much time and effort for my birthday everytime, i promise i'll make your twice as suprise and of course twice the sweet revenge! HAHAHA without you i doubt there'll be such a surprise! setting up an event page planning everything soooooo ahead making sure it works, you seriously showed me something, friends are better then anyone else, sisters are even better! you're the best lessie ever!! you did it, thanks for being there for me whenever i needed some light, thanks for bringing some sparks to light up my life, I LOVE YOU(:

junjie: sister? brother? i really don't know hahahaha! boyfriend, you really rock! thanks for skipping training just to celebrate my birthday with me, from sec school till now, although you often bully me but i know that's just for fun, you're really a super good friend can? helping me whenever i needed, taking care of me, accompanying me, being a clown to entertain me LOL i still remember you peeling prawn for me during prom! hahaha yes yes it super long ago already but yea, i still think that's very sweet of you, I LUB LUB YOU(:

mervin: hello hello! hahahaha although we might not be that close even though we are primary school friends plus secondary school friends, lol sounds so funny but thanks taking time to celebrate my birthday with me and cooking all those pretty pretty food for meeeee! thank you for sending me home just now too heeesXD! I LOVE YOU(:

munkit: munkit twist! you really very cute hahaha! you arh, never talk look so quiet but when you open your mouth LOL seriously damn joker, thanks for bringing so much laughter to my life! and and and i know you put in alot of effort to prepare those food, taking initiative to offer help, i'm really shocked when i heard that you all stay over at rachel's house and stayed up the whole night just to prepare the food for me, i'm really touched by that. thank you so so so much for everything! I LOVE YOU(:

rachel: DARLING! sorry for scolding you just now, i really thought you don't care me le mah, my birthday still go training till so late, that's why a little bit pekcek, a little bit only la. LOL but i know you've always love me, cause i'm your favourite sister right? oops! HAHAHAH thanks darling for skipping training and letting them stayover at your house and mess up your kitchen to prepare those food. thanks for doing sooooo much for me, scolding bastards with me when i'm sad, laughing with me when i'm happy, being 24/7 for me whenever i need you. i know i can count on you whenever i need a shoulder to lean on or a person to talk to. I LOVE YOU DARLING(:

weishen: hello brother! although you might not have done much behind the scene, but i still appreciate you for being here, taking time just to celebrate my birthday with me! thanks for nagging me at times to make me understand the fact of some stuffs, like what a mummy would do HAHAHA! but yea, you're a great friend and a good brother! I LOVE YOU(:

wiley: wiley wiley wiley sam! sorry for making you wait for soooooo long today! i know it's very irritating to wait so long, sorry sorry sorry la! don't angry le okay? i know you won't heeheeheeXD! anyway, though you not very man, don't wanna help me take things but i'm still very very happy to see you today! thanks for putting in so much effort to make this birthday celebration for me! we might not be the bestest friend yet, but we're still the goodest friend! HAHAHA! thanks for being my goodest friend, i can accompany you watch sleeping beauty some time soon(: I LOVE YOU!

all in all, THANK YOU EVERYBODY!! without any one of you, it wouldn't have been perfect!
i love you guys!

No comments: