Friday, November 20, 2009

i kept singing this song i gotta feeling by black eyed peas today.
and really the lyrics came true.

" i got a feeling, that tonight's gonna be a good night, that tonight's gonna be a good night, that tonight's gonna be a good good night!"
Indeed, tonight in fact the whole day had been a good day!
I seriously enjoyed myself to the max today man!
it's been some time since i laughed and enjoyed like this
i'm really happy from the bottom of my heart.

thank you every single one of you dearies.
without you, i would not have laughed so hard!

starting from my sem1 clique, hanhan, bel, diana and kenny!
thanks for the bearbear and steamboat dinner at chongqing huo guo(:
i really love the meaning behind the bear and will cherish it dearly
just a simple dinner with you guys is already damn fun.
you all never fails to bring laughter whenever i'm with you all
although the environment of the place was kinda eeeky with those little cockroaches running around, urgh! but it was still a bear-ly fun dinner!

KENNY: thanks for peeling the prawns and taking food for us, well that's for being the only guy with us teeheeXD!
EZABEL: thanks for being sooo cute and the wish in the bear you made for me, it wouldn't have been perfect without you my dear and stop thinking that i love hanhan more than you, i love you equally much alright?
DIANA: thanks for the cutesy bear bear and the constant concern about my studies and everything about me, that's really sweet(:
HANHAN: my dearest SSOS, thanks for your love and also the wish you've made just for me, although i don't know what the wish is but i'm sure i'll be super touched if i know it,thanks for being there all the time and putting up with my nonsense and crap hahaha!

after that met up with irvin, weizhi and jill
an unexpected sweet surprise is gonna unfold

stay tune for part 2(:

ps: sorry justin! i'm really super tired le, so can't finish typing will do so tmr(:
sorry sorry!

No comments: