Tuesday, June 1, 2010

actually i feel exceptionally calm during this breakup which is weird but at least in a good way
i feel like throwing away my handphone now
i realized that by not looking at it, i won't think of him so much
i'm wondering if i got over him already?

today i woke up at 2.44PM
it's been a long time since i'm able to sleep till so late
i don't know why but the breakup period always takes away my sleeping time
the hardest time to pass is when the sunsets and the sky turns dark.
i dread the night now, when it's dark and quiet, it's the best time to think of him
whenever i see the clock, 10plus 11, my mind would auto pop out a question like as if i set the alarm clock to remind myself that he's ending work already
time to wait for his call

tonight it's different, i'm not at home.
i'm staying over at hanhan's house, so i guess tonight will pass easier for me.
when i'm typing this, he should be on his way home.
i wonder what is he doing this two days, have i ever cross his mind before he sleep?
i doubt so
this thought is so saddening

mummy told me she went to imm yesterday but when she walked by starhub he's not there
he's off day should not be on a monday
but if it really is, then i should be damn sad.
i've always thought that during he's off day it should be the only day that would make him think of me, so if he really loved me he would have contacted me but he didn't.
but it's only the third day since our breakup so i should give him more time.

aiya, all these stuffs are so irritating!
i'll just stop here for tonight before the heartache starts again ):
i miss you baby


No comments: