Friday, June 25, 2010

yesterday i heard the saddest thing in my life

ME: will you be at home today?
HIM: no, out with friends
ME: cannot talk still can go out arh? anyway i want my ring! is it still with you?
HIM: i think, no
ME: you threw it away?
HIM: ya lol

' ya lol ' what the hell?! how could he, seriously why did he do that?
baby, even if you don't love me anymore but do you have to go to that extent?
do you know how much it hurts me when i know that?
don't you think you went overboard?
seriously, that ring meant alot to me do you know?
i know it mean nothing to you now, but it used to be my everything.
it contains all the promises you gave me, it once represent your love for me and how you were once mine even though it doesn't exist now. no matter what you shouldn't have threw it away
you gave it to me, it's mine already
how could you throw away my things without my permission?
i really hope you are lying this time
cause i really don't wish to see something i treasure so much ending up in the rubbish bin.
even if that's the case, if i knew where i can find it back i'll definitely get it back at any cost

i know you have got over everything and moved on
i shouldn't disturb your life anymore
but i can't help it
sorry baby

tonight i'm going out with another guy
i really don't wanna have another guy, cause i know nobody can replace you in my heart
at least for now, you're still my everything
there's no space in my heart for anyone else
i want nobody but you

but i also know that no matter what time wouldn't turn back for me
so this will never happen, i have to move on as well
so i'm going to prepare now
prepare myself for another guy
having this thought in mind i really don't know how to do it
i wonder how you actually do it?
how come you can get over so quickly and go out with another girl.
i really don't understand
do you still love me when we broke up?
is it really because of all those stress that you are facing that's why we broke up or just purely because you don't love me anymore and you are sick of me, time to get a new one.
i really wanna hear all these from you
when will you ever tell me?
when are you going to stop hiding from me haroy soh?


No comments: