Tuesday, June 22, 2010

today i went to kbox @ amk with joey shaney and hilary
it's the outlet which we went to celebrate your birthday this year
so many memories flashed back in my mind today.
when i'm the cab there looking out at the sceneries and roads it reminds me of you as well
we've drive pass this place before
2 months back we were so happily in love
happily singing songs in the van commenting on all the little things we saw on the road
laughing together, searching for the right way there.
i really miss you baby!
i thought i've been doing a very good job recently, everybody around me have been telling me that i look very happy, seems like i'm not that sad over you afterall.
i thought so too
but when i reached home today i realised i can't do anything properly
i seriously have no mood at all
i hate it when i can't sleep even though i freaking tired
these are signs of you invading my mind!
everytime i think of you, whenever i'm missing you can't get to sleep at all

since the breakup i don't have the courage to look at our photos in the past
all your messages
but today when i'm on the way home, i finally found the courage to do so
do you know how much i wanted to alight at sembawang when i passed by the stop just now?
i really miss you so badly, but i know that nothing's gonna change anymore
who know's you already found someone new
darling i really wanna be back in your arms, in your heart
how could someone change so fast?
i really can't believe it
2 months ago you were so sweet and everything but now you could be so cold towards me
when can i totally let go of you and move on?
i really don't know
but if i have a chance to choose to be with you for a longer time but get hurt even more when we broke up eventually i would choose that!

it's been 23days since we broke up already
but whenever i think back everything still seems like yesterday.
all those sweet nothings
till now i'm just left with those memories
like an empty shell
from now on i'm alone, there won't be a haroy soh here to hold my hands
there won't a haroy soh to hug me when i needed
i'm left with nothing
tears just kept rolling down my cheeks
it's been some time since i last cried so hard for you
so much so that i thought i'm really that strong, that maybe i could really live without you in my life

but today i guess there's just too many things that reminds me of you
that triggered this emotional outburst
especially at night when nobody's at home
do you know how lonely i feel, do you know how much i need you by my side now
even if it's just your voice
i really wanna hear the voice that ask told me he loved me, the voice that promised that he'll never break my heart ever, the voice that promised to give me happiness.
but i'll hear that gentle voice anymore
although recently there's alot of guys beside me, so many new guys that wanted to date me
but you know, there's only one person that i want
can i trade all of them just for you, haroy soh yu shi?
my heart still belongs to you

remember the song that you used to sing to me?
' nothing's gonna change my love for you, you ought to know by now how much i love you.
one thing you can be sure of, i'll never ask for more than your love...'
i can't listen to this song anymore do you know
this is like the one of the songs that will create the most pain.

today i heard this song, pass by your station, went to the kbox outlet that we went before in the past, walked by amk hub where we dated there before...
so many bitter sweet memories came back
baby, i still love you
baby i miss you dearly
baby can i still wait for you to come back?

人行道没有行人走过
镜子里的我很不像我
自从你离开了我变得很软弱
你的影子在每一个角落
好像是在提醒着我
少了你的陪伴我现在有多寂寞
我想我可以习惯一个人生活
我想我可以假装不曾爱过
冰凉的夜里让眼泪温热我
我想我可以习惯一个人生活
在记忆里面擦去你的承诺
爱情怎么会是这个结果
叶子在窗外轻轻摇动
人行道没有行人走过
镜子里的我很不像我
自从你离开了我变得很软弱
你的影子在每一个角落
好像是在提醒着我
少了你的陪伴我现在有多寂寞
我想我可以习惯一个人生活
我想我可以假装不曾爱过
感觉如果要走谁能说NO
我想我可以习惯一个人生活
在记忆里面擦去你的承诺
爱情是个梦而我睡过头

No comments: