Friday, June 18, 2010

i really don't understand this!
and THIS totally spoiled my mood for today
i thought family members are supposed to stand by you no matter what happen
hoping that you are happy all the time?

true enough when i was sad over him, when i cried at home over him
they are there to comfort me
telling me it's not worth to be sad over such a guy
i'm very thankful for that

19days have passed
this few days i'm feeling slightly better
i knew someone that's keeping my mind of him, a friend that's keeping me entertained
making me happy when i'm thinking of sad stuffs
thus i'm more smiley now
when they see me like this shouldn't they be happy that i've found my way to be happy?
but i'm wrong!
when they saw me like that, they actually thought that me being so sad over him all these while was just an act, everything's fake, i'm actually happier being single.
i hate such accusations!
so what exactly do you want? how long do you want me to cry?
how long do you want me to be emo?
when i cry you say i'm stupid to cry over him, cheer up there's always a better guy waiting for you out there.
but when i'm finally feeling better, you say i'm just putting up a show that i'm sad over him.
damn it man!

No comments: