Saturday, December 4, 2010

these few days i was watching this hongkong drama called 谈情说案
it's a very nice show
it's been some time since a show could really move me to tears
or maybe because this time the scenario is really something that i could relate to
looking at her it's like looking at myself in the past
refreshing my feelings and memories

from the way they broke up, the reason of the broke up, the aftermath of it
everything everything just reminds me of him
and how happily in love he is now
i'm happy for him, really

i was wondering why would i still feel so down after so long
i believe it's almost half a year since we broke up already
i should be over him long ago
why would i still be so affected when i watch this show?
i really don't know what am i crying for these 2 nights
what am i sad over!!
i hate this feeling
is it really so difficult to find someone that loves me as much as i love him
someone that would appreciate me and treat me well
so that when i treat him well, he won't feel stress and use that as a reason to break up!

i think it's really time to change a working environment
i don't know how long more i can take working with them
seeing them together
i hate myself for being so weak
why can't i be stronger like the girl in the show
maybe things would have been different


No comments: