Monday, August 16, 2010

finally after almost 3 weeks, i see you again.
i guess i still need more time away from you?
i'm still kind of affected by you
the first day was still alright, i realised i didn't really care about your presence that much.
but the second day was abit more tough
cause you actually came over and talk to me yourself
i've already did my part and tried to ignore you, treating you like you're invisible
smiling and talking to everyone except you.
but you blew it, you came over yourself!
i was damn shocked can?

i was busy arranging the brochures at one corner myself then suddenly
somebody talked to me from behind
*excuse me*
so i turned around and said yes? thinking it was a customer
and you laughed so happily
your smile is still so attractive
never would i have thought that it would be you
i really don't understand you, i don't know what you are thinking
what you did makes me feel like we're still together or at least on good terms
playing around with each other like nothing has happened before
baby you're still so cute

after this how do you want me treat you as an invisible person?!
you've already made me notice you
like your way of saying hello to me

i really miss those happy times we had last time
playing around disturbing each other, having lunch together during work, waiting for you to end work and go have supper together at sunshine place and walking me home after that.
all those simple things yet so blissful

baby you liar, you said we can meet anytime because we're still friends
but no i don't feel that way.
i really don't know what is going through your mind at all

sometimes you make me feel as though we're still on good terms
but sometimes we're like total stranger with no contact at all
you make me feel like i shouldn't cling onto you anymore even as friends
like you don't give a damn about me
what's wrong with you?
or is it my fault?

after sunday i really feel like contacting you
be it sms wise or calling you
but i know i shouldn't do that anymore
i promised myself that i won't contact you myself anymore
i don't want you to think that i'm irritating
i don't wanna be like the other girls around you

see you in 5days time
i miss you baby


No comments: