Saturday, July 10, 2010

after so long we finally talked today
your attitude finally changed
you finally smiled when you talk to me
but as typical human's heart, i don't know if i should be happy or not?
since i've always wanted to remain as friends with you after we broke up
so isn't this what i wanted?
why am i still feeling so hurt deep down?

i really don't know what am i still expecting from you
it's been 1 month and 12days already
what can i still ask from you?
you should have long gotten over me since i'm nothing to you
don't tell me i'm still hoping that you still love me and that you will still want me back now
when i saw the way you can talk to me and not avoid me anymore, i believe you must have let go and move on already.
that's why you can talk to me normally now
we are truely friends now
this is what i wanted
friends
me and you, FRIENDS

NO THAT'S NOT WHAT MY HEART TRUELY WISH FOR!
i've always hope that we would still have the chance to get back together even up till now
even if i know in the end we would still break up at least i would be able to be happy for a few more months.
baby do you know when i saw you and talked to you today
i feel like a stranger already
there's so much changes about you and your life that i didn't know
all these are the little things that i would love to know
when i saw your new wallet today i wanted so much to ask you what did you do to our polariod photo that was once in your old wallet.
did you throw it away like how you threw our ring away?
everytime i think of where our ring is now, my tears would just start to dwell in my eyes again.
i can't help it that's my only regret
why did i leave my ring at your house
if only i remembered to wear it back before we leave house for our last date at bishan j8
with baby yaya.
i would be able to keep my most precious memory.
the ring is like the best thing you ever gave me
it's not about the price the looks or whatever but the promise and meaning behind it.
everytime i think of that i really don't understand how can a person's heart change so fast
without any warning?
unless you're telling me that everything that you once told me are fake

forget it, i don't wanna know
even if it's fake please don't let me know
you've already take away my happiness and future
please don't take away my precious memories as well

haha i didn't know i can still cry until like that up till now
i didn't know i have so much tears categorized under haroy soh
and i wonder how much more is left?

i got to start to pyscho myself to give up again
the first few weeks i really managed to somehow convinced myself to give up
you'll never return to me anymore
and i don't know since when my hopes came back to me
giving me the courage to fight for my own happiness again
although i know there won't be any changes
i guess i'm hoping for a miracle?
i actually made a wish yesterday night when i saw my phone time 11.11
i heard that you can make a wish if you see 11.11 and it'll come true
i'm so excited when i saw that yesterday
i hope my wish would really come true

i could really use a miracle now
sadly, i still love you baby

ps: baby, you look really cute with specs(:



No comments: