Sunday, July 18, 2010

this few days have been rather peaceful or i should say rather busy
it's good to have programs everyday
so as to keep myself busy and my mind off things that shouldn't bother me

let's see
i've watched 9 temples on tuesday and despicable me(3D) on friday!
supposingly should be watching inception today
which means 3 movies in a week! (without spending a single cent)
isn't it awesome?!
hahaha
but sadly i seriously overslept today so couldn't make it for the date today
sorry darius!

but yesterday i enjoyed myself alot too!
initially we planned to go clubbing but we reached a tad too late so we decided to train down to cine to sing k instead.
k happy is seriously damn ex can?! $37 nett though you can sing till 6am with 2 drinks but still
it burned a huge hole in my wallet!
i went home without a single cent ):
but once in a while alright la teeheeXD!
oh oh oh! and yesterday was like one of my greatest achievement
we walked ALLLL the way from cine to cityhall (funan IT mall there) to clarke quay to raffles and finally neil rd there
i think we walked for like 1 and a half hours hahaha
now i have like blisters on both my big toe thanks to the heels i'm wearing -.-
but it's still fun!
singapore is really small man!
it's interesting how the places are linked in a walkable distance lol

friday when i took nr3 home alone cause stupid justin don't stay at cck
i alighted at sunshine place as i didn't wanna wait for the bus to go around yewtee
when the bus passed by sunshine place a wave of sadness overwhelmed me again
looking at the table that we always sat at, you eating your chicken fried rice plus egg happily
that's like a weekly routine already
at least once a week we'll be there for supper after work ordering the exact same thing
it's becoming a habit that i don't wanna kick.
baby do you know how i felt when i was walking home alone from sunshine that day?
worse still the mp3 i'm listening suddenly played the song that we once sang together
男人女人
maybe it doesn't mean anything to you when you were singing it
but to me it's like a promise that you'll be true to me forever and never to hurt me you know
that road home used to be very long to me
but because of you the distance was never a matter
instead i often hope that the road could be longer so that we can spend more time together
holding your hand longer
looking at your face your smile longer
enjoying your companion longer

now i'm back alone, all by myself again
it seems like forever to walk home
it seriously sucks not having you by my side
i know i must get used to it, i guess i was too dependent on you in the past
that's why it's taking me so long to get over you
after 2 months of 2 people's happiness, i need to start searching for one person's happiness again.
why bring me up so high and end up throwing me down so deep
i never knew i could love someone so much until you came by and steal my heart away

like my sister say, this must be karma
i used to hurt others in relationships, the evil one that breaks people's heart
that's why now this is happening to me, i got ditched and hurt so deeply.
just 2 short months and there's like so many memories between us
all the memories are like scars on my heart
everytime i pass by one it'll be like pouring salt on my wound
the pain you inflict on me, never healing.


No comments: